Sunday, January 28, 2018

This Is How Adekunle Gold Has Been Able To Avoid Having Babymamas




Adekunle Kosoko, aka Adekunle Gold, who has been romantically linked with singer, Simi, in a recent interview with Punch newspaper disclosed how he has been able to avoid having any baby mama.


Read excerpts below:
Have you ever had a one-night stand before?
Even if I have had that experience, do you expect me to say it in an interview?
Do you get nude pictures on social media?
I get a lot of that from ladies and it is fun, I must confess. There was a time in my life that I tried to get attention from ladies, but it was hard. It is a different story now and I am enjoying every bit of it.
How have you been able to avoid scandals?
I am decent in anything I do. I am a smooth operator.
How does your girlfriend cope with the attention you get from the opposite sex?
She understands the nature of my job but sometimes, she asks questions. I like to keep my relationship away from the public. What if my girlfriend doesn’t want to be in the limelight? I think people like me because of my music, not because of what I do in my private moments.
Do you have plans to have a baby mama?
I don’t want that for myself. It will be a disgrace to my family if I have a child born out of wedlock. I can only speak for myself. I was not brought up that way.
What if you ‘mistakenly’ get a lady pregnant?
Why should such mistakes happen? There is a way you can protect yourself. I cannot have sex with a lady without using a condom. For me, it is just wise to do the right thing. I don’t want to find myself in any drama.
Are you under pressure from your parents to get married?
We have an agreement. We agreed that I should focus on my music career first before venturing into marriage.
Some people feel you didn’t give One Direction (an English-Irish pop group), credit for your hit song, Sade. Is that true?
Was that what people said? All the blogs that posted the story then said it was a cover of One Direction’s song. My problem with most Nigerians is that we don’t check facts before we conclude. I am not the type who copies people’s songs without giving them credit. I said it everywhere then that Sade was a cover of a song. To be honest, a lot of people in Nigeria didn’t know about One Direction until I released Sade. When they now discovered the song, they just concluded I stole the idea because of the similarity but I gave due credit to the group.
Sade was inspired by a girl who rejected you at a time. Did she later throw herself at you when fame came?
There was a lady I really liked in 2012 but she told me she was not ready for a relationship. I disturbed her for almost a year and it didn’t happen. I just felt I should sing about it in 2014. We never dated even when I became famous. When she rejected me, we were friends and we are still friends.
Why didn’t you press further after fame came?
Maybe by then, I was no longer interested in her. I think I got over her at some point. She has a boyfriend now.

No comments:

Post a Comment